Our website has been designed to meet the Australian Government standard established in respect of accessibility requirements. The website is currently compliant to Level A of the Web content accessibility guidelines version 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) standard. WCAG 2.0 is a technical standard developed under the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20
If any information or service provided by this website is inaccessible to you or you are experiencing problems accessing content for any reason, please contact us.
The website has UserWay installed. You do not have to download anything to use it. UserWay lets you listen to the words on the website. To get started, click the UserWay icon, top right of the screen (or use keyboard command CTRL+U), to set the Accessibility functions.
Other options for communicating may include providing information:
- Orally by staff (over the phone, including, in the case of people who are Deaf or have a hearing impairment, through use of the Telephone Typewriter (TTY) National Relay Service)
- In hard copy written material (including a large 18 font size print option)
- In electronic formats including by email, via websites and online chat services
- On a USB device which we provide to you
- As an audio recording
- Translated into a different language
- Via an interpreter (face to face or via phone)
- Other option you request
Please contact us via phone, email, text or letter for further information or to discuss accessibility.